Personal Injury, Disputes & Litigation

If you suffer an injury in the work place or you are injured by the negligent act of another (for example by a careless driver on the roads) you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation. We will be happy to advise you of your rights and entitlements. It is important that you act quickly where you have been involved in an accident; you should contact us as early as you can. Please call Cormac McCarthy Solicitors for a consultation at 091-875111, or you can email us at or alternatively you can use the ‘contact us’ section of our website.

You should keep all relevant receipts relating to your out of pocket expenses. This can and should include doctor’s visits, medicines, travel, etc.

If you are involved in a Road Traffic Accident you should obtain the following:-

  • Details of all vehicle registrations involved.
  • Details of the driver’s insurance company and policy number.
  • Name, addresses and contact telephone numbers of any witnesses.
  • Take photographs at the scene if you can.
  • The name of the investigating Garda.
  • Record everything you can about the accident by putting an account in writing. This should include your recollection of what happened including reference to road and traffic conditions etc.
  • Visit your doctor if you think you may have suffered any injury.

We are recognised Legal Aid Practitioners and can process and defend claims for all people entitled to such assistance.

Attorney Concerned